Monday, October 15, 2012

Heidi Montag Before and After

Heidi Montag Before and After,  A post-op Heidi Montag crowds the Obamas off the cover of People magazine and inside she dishes on the ten procedures she had done on November 20.

New video of her pre-op in her hospital gown is here.

She had her breast implants increased to DDDs, a brow lift, a nose job revision, lipo on her stomach and thighs and a butt augmentation, among other things. She explains her unending quest for perfection:

I was made fun of when I was younger, and so I had insecurities, especially after I moved to L.A. People said I had a "Jay Leno chin"; they'd circle it on blogs and say nasty things. It bothered me. And when I watched myself on The Hills, my ears would be sticking out likle Dumbo! I just wanted to feel more confident and look in the mirror and be like, "Whoa! That's me!" I was an ugly duckling before.
For more pics (including a topless Heidi during her breast procedure) and the 7-page interview, buy the magazine, on newsstands now.

Heidi Montag Before and After Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: My Videos Tube

0 comments:

Post a Comment