Tuesday, May 21, 2013

30 rock star married

30 rock star married, Katrina Bowden, better known as Cerie on “30 Rock,” has tied the knot.The actress said “I do” to her musician fiancée, Ben Jorgensen, on a rainy Sunday at Brooklyn Botanic Garden, People Magazine reports.

"I think when you meet the right person, you just know that you want to be with them forever," she told Us Weekly. "I mean, I wouldn't have gotten married if I was 17 or 18, but we knew each other so long ago, and I loved him then, and then I loved him even more. It felt so right. I've never felt that way with somebody."

The 24-year-old got engaged to the lead singer of Armor for Sleep the night before the Screen Actors Guild Awards in January 2012. Bowden admits that she was shocked when Jorgensen proposed.

"He proposed and showed me the ring, and I was so shocked and said, 'Oh, my God,' and I hugged him, and he said to me, 'So is that a yes?'" Bowden told E! News.

The couple has admitted that planning a wedding has had its challenges. "It's just crazy," Bowden told People magazine. "I didn't know anything about weddings. ... It's just kind of nuts."

But Bowden seems to have luck when it comes to picking her dress and wedding location. She picked one of the first dresses she tried on, and the Brooklyn Botanic Garden was “the first and only place [the couple] visited."

Besides being named Esquire magazine’s Sexiest Woman Alive in 2011, she has also starred in "Scary Movie 5," "Piranha 3DD" and "American Reunion."

30 rock star married Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: My Videos Tube

0 comments:

Post a Comment