Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Wife Douses Husband

Wife Douses Husband, He was trying to do the right thing by protecting his wife from a home run ball - but this husband learned the hard way that acts of chivalry will get him nowhere.

A hilarious video captures the moment she doused him with beer after he managed to spill a little of his own over her while jumping to protect her.

The couple were watching the Chicago Cubs take on the New York Mets at Wrigley Field on Sunday, when Cubs pitcher Travis Wood smacked a ball into the bleachers.

In an attempt to protect his wife, the man leapt into the air - and spilled some of his beer.
'I just got livid,' the woman, identified only as Ellen, told MLB, laughing. 'And took my beer and splooshed it in his face. I figured if I'm wet, he might as well be wet too.'

She said she would have never expected their performance would have made it to television - but that when they started receiving messages from their friends, she knew she'd been caught in the act.But the couple laughed about the incident as she revealed he's out of the doghouse now.

I think I got my payback,' she said. 'I think we're good.'Laughing, the couple high-fived and agreed to put the incident behind them.At least there was something to keep their spirits high - after the Mets beat the Cubs 4-3.



Wife Douses Husband Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: My Videos Tube

0 comments:

Post a Comment