Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Brad Pitt slams Jennifer Aniston marriage

Brad Pitt slams Jennifer Aniston marriage, This is not the first time he said that he was unhappy during his time with the former "Friends" star. Brad Pitt slammed his marriage to Aniston when he told "Esquire,"

"For a long time I thought I did too much damage-drug damage. I was a bit of a drifter. A guy who felt he grew up in something of a vacuum and wanted to see things, wanted to be inspired. I spent years f-ing off. But then I got burnt out and felt that I was wasting my opportunity. It was a conscious change. This was about a decade ago. It was an epiphany."

He met Angelina Jolie about a decade ago in 2003 while he was married to Aniston. He and Jolie both starred in "Mr. & Mrs. Smith." In 2011, he made a similar comment to "Parade" magazine. At that time he said,

"I spent the '90s trying to hide out, trying to duck the full celebrity cacophony. I started to get sick of myself sitting on a couch, holding a joint, hiding out. It started feeling pathetic. It became very clear to me that I was intent on trying to find a movie about an interesting life, but I wasn't living an interesting life myself. I think that my marriage [to Aniston] had something to do with it. Trying to pretend the marriage was something that it wasn't."

For some reason, Brad Pitt wants to make sure the world knows that he was unhappy with his marriage to Jennifer Aniston. Of course, the fact that he left her to make a family with Angelina Jolie should have been enough to make that fact clear.

The pair clearly still have some hard feelings so long after their divorce. Hopefully they can just both be happy in their own lives and stop discussing each other.

Brad Pitt slams Jennifer Aniston marriage Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: My Videos Tube

0 comments:

Post a Comment