Monday, May 27, 2013

Bynes: 'I'm suing everybody'

Bynes: 'I'm suing everybody', Amanda Bynes says she is planning to unleash a hailstorm of lawsuits against the NYPD and her apartment complex ... all over her arrest earlier last week ... or as she puts it, her "mistaken arrest."

Bynes just went on another glorious Twitter rampage, saying she plans to file a lawsuit against the NYPD for:

-- "Illegally entering my apartment"
-- "Lying about drugs on me"
-- "Lying about me tampering with non existent drug paraphernalia"
-- "Being put into a mental hospital against my will"
-- "Then locked up overnight for coming home after a facial and working out with my trainer like the good girl that I am."

Bynes also claims she's allergic to drugs and alcohol and is "proud to not be a drug or alcohol user."

She concluded by saying, "I'm free forever! You can't lock up an innocent person! Thanks for caring! Look forward to seeing me in music videos! I'm getting in shape and getting a nose job! I'm looking forward to a long and wonderful career as a singer/rapper!"

Bynes: 'I'm suing everybody' Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: My Videos Tube

0 comments:

Post a Comment