Thursday, May 16, 2013

James harrison $600k massages

James harrison $600k massages, It's a rough job playing in the NFL. But linebacker James Harrison is willing to spare no expense when it comes to taking care of his body.

Harrison, newly signed to the Cincinnati Bengals, claimed he spends between $400,000 and $600,000 on massages to keep himself healthy. And he believes its a great investment.

"My body is what helps me to make money. Whatever there is that I need to do to try and make myself better or get myself healthy, I'm going to do it," Harrison told reporters at a Tuesday press conference announcing his signing. "It wouldn't be unreasonable to say" that the athlete spends that amount, "as far as taking care of my body, year-in and year-out."

He used a hyperbaric chamber in Arizona, where he had been working out, and hopes to bring his staff of acupuncturists, massage therapists and homeopathic doctors with him on his move to the Bengals.

After being released by the Pittsburgh Steelers earlier this year, Harrison wanted to ensure that a knee injury that kept him out of training camp and the first three games of last season wouldn't affect him this time around. Now he believes he hasn't felt this good since 2008, when he was named Defensive Player of the Year.

"I'm still not able to do certain things, but as far as my physical health, I'm able to train a lot harder than I have been over the last two, three offseasons," he said. "I'm able to do a lot more weight [lifting]. I'm able to just do a lot more things that my body physically couldn't do because of injury, or whatever it may be."

The 35-year-old will be playing in his 11th NFL season and the measures he's taken seem to be recognition of his age. But he believes that players should do whatever it takes to maintain a lengthy career.

"If you want to be able to stay in this business for a while, you're going to have to take care of your body. You want to do that, you're going to have to spend money," Harrison said, adding, "it's not cheap."

James harrison $600k massages Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: My Videos Tube

0 comments:

Post a Comment