Friday, May 10, 2013

Kate upton vogue

Kate upton vogue, Kate Upton isn't giving up her swimsuits anytime soon. But the blonde bombshell is switching it up, trading in skimpy Sports Illustrated bikinis for retro glam beach couture on her first ever cover of American Vogue.

Upton talks to Vogue about her career aspirations, from becoming the face of fashion campaigns to launching her own lingerie line and continuing to pursue acting. Her next silver screen performance will be in "The Other Woman," a movie starring Cameron Diaz and Leslie Mann that also includes an appearance by Nicki Minaj.

Inside the June issue, Upton shows off her famous curves while playing soccer in a black and white Chanel one-piece swimsuit and covers up in a Stella McCartney button-down and white Hermes breeches while riding a horse. She also sports some great striped pieces by Dolce & Gabbana and a pair of thick-framed Tom Ford glasses. The spread, by Mario Testino, has a Marilyn Monroe meets Jackie O. vibe, fitting for the model's All-American appeal.

Upton admits she struggled with her full figure at first among rail thin models, but she tells Vogue she is confident in her body (and so she should be).

"It was hard at first,” she tells Vogue. “The things that they’re rejecting are things that I can’t change. I can’t change my bra size.

They’re natural! I can work out and I can stay healthy and motivated, but I can’t change some things. I really just live my life. I love my body. It’s what God gave me! I feel confident with myself, and if that inspires other women to feel confident with their bodies, great.”

Kate upton vogue Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: My Videos Tube

0 comments:

Post a Comment