Friday, May 10, 2013

Rodman Obama

Rodman Obama, Dennis Rodman is planning another trip to North Korea — but it’s not just for the attention this time. Instead, he says he’s going to try to get American Kenneth Bae released — since, he says, President Obama won’t.

Bae, who was born Pae Jun Ho in South Korea, was arrested last November while leading a legal tour of the country and sentenced to 15 years hard labor for his supposed efforts to overthrow the regime. Reports from NK News indicate that Bae’s open Christian faith and his possession of the North Korea episode of the National Geographic show, “Don’t Tell My Mother” comprise a significant proportion of the “evidence” against Bae.

The TMZ reporter who caught up with Rodman asked, “Do you think that your Tweet is going to have an effect on getting this guy released, Kennth Bae?” in reference to Dennis Rodman’s Twitter-based appeal to Kim Jong Un on May 7, 2013, in which he said, “I’m calling on the Supreme Leader of North Korea or as I call him ‘Kim’, to do me a solid and cut Kenneth Bae loose.” Notably, “Kim” is the last name of the North Korean leader.

“Like I told you, dude, once I go back over there August 1st, I hope I can do one thing, at least get time served,” Rodman said.

The reporter later asked, “What do you think the chances are [of getting Bae released]?”

“It’s going to be difficult,” Rodman replied, “Because I think his nationality, as far as background, I think there’s a whole different situation, that’s the thing. But, hey, I’m not a diplomat man. ”

“But I’m going to do one thing for you,” he told the reporter. He then added, “We got a black president can’t even go talk to him, how ’bout that one, put that on your God damn show.”

“I’ll put it like this, Obama can’t do shit,” said Rodman. “I don’t know why he won’t do it, so do that bullshit,” he added.

“I don’t do politics, I don’t do politics,” Rodman said in response to questions about the Administration’s response to his first visit. “Like I said, [Kim Jong Un's] my friend. He’s my friend, that’s about it.”

Rodman insisted that his visit had been a net benefit for the United States. “Did you see one thing about what [Kim Jong Un] did? He took those missiles back, huh? He put those missiles back in storage.” Notably, Rodman returned from his last trip to North Korea shortly before Kim Jong Un ended the Korean War armistice and threatened nuclear war.

Rodman Obama Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: My Videos Tube

0 comments:

Post a Comment