Friday, May 10, 2013

Llisa lampanelli skinny

Llisa lampanelli skinny, Comedian Lisa Lampanelli has lost a total of 106 pounds within 13 months, according to a recent report. "I'm officially a skinny bi---!" she told In Touch on May 9.During the interview, the insult comedian revealed that the secret to her dramatic weight loss was gastric-sleeve surgery on April 9, 2012. Since the surgery, the 51-year-old comedian has been able to maintain her newly acquired shape thanks to exercise and diet control. The newly slimmed down Lampanelli told In Touch, "I feel like I've reached the weight I'm supposed to be."

However, she says that her work isn't over. "I have to figure out my addiction issue and how I even got overweight in the first place," she said.

Although her impressive weight loss didn't come without its own set of woes, Lisa is happy with the benefits of her new 142-pound figure. “One of the best parts of losing weight has been the clothing!” “I roll up to Macy's and go to the sales rack and see how much I can get for as little amount of money! It’s almost like a game for me," Lampanelli said .

Llisa lampanelli skinny Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: My Videos Tube

0 comments:

Post a Comment