Monday, May 20, 2013

Beyonce baby rumors

Beyonce baby rumors, Looks like Blue Ivy Carter could be a big sister soon! Days after the New York Post reported that Beyoncé and Jay-Z are expecting their second child, E! News followed suit, citing several sources.

Pregnancy rumors reached an all-time high on Tuesday when the “Love On Top” singer, 31, canceled a concert in Belgium because of dehydration and exhaustion.

The next day, she posted a handwritten apology on Facebook and added, “I’m feeling much better now and I’m ready to give you a great show.” (The singer is currently in the middle of her Mrs. Carter world tour.)

Despite her busy schedule, having more children has always been important to Beyoncé, who told ABC News earlier this month, “I think my daughter needs some company. I definitely love being a big sister.”

The singer and her rapper husband, 43, welcomed Blue Ivy in January, 2012. And I am very protective. I just want to make sure that she can have a healthy, safe, normal life,”

she continued. “In the back of my mind, she’s my priority and life is completely different now. So I’m—I feel really, really just lucky that I can still do what I love, and now have a way bigger meaning.  And that’s to be her mother.”

Beyonce baby rumors Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: My Videos Tube

0 comments:

Post a Comment