Monday, May 20, 2013

Panettiere Rumors

Panettiere Rumors, Hayden Panettiere has gossip fiends talking about more than just her possible engagement to Ukrainian heavyweight boxer Wladimir Klitschko. When paparazzi snapped photos of the 23-year-old "Nashville" star in a bikini in Miami, rumors swirled that the young actress had gotten breast implants.

The Daily Mail published the images of Panettiere on the beach last weekend alongside pictures of her in 2009, looking a little less curvaceous.

Panettiere, who graces the cover of next month's Glamour, told the magazine in an interview that she managed to avoid the wild downward spirals that seemed to characterized the careers of a few of her contemporaries.

"The thing that really saved me was that I still had that healthy fear of my parents," she said. "I still had a midnight curfew at 18!"



Panettiere Rumors Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: My Videos Tube

0 comments:

Post a Comment