Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Bristol Palin son Tripp

Bristol Palin son Tripp, Bristol Palin’s son has quite the vocabulary for a 3-year-old.The young mom is speaking out amid speculation that her young son was censored for using a homophobic slur during a temper tantrum featured on the latest episode of her Lifetime reality series, “Bristol Palin: Life’s a Tripp.”

In a clip from the show, the tot allegedly made the remark when addressing his aunt Willow, according to The Huffington Post.

But, the oldest daughter of former Alaska governor Sarah Palin refutes the website’s claim.“As I’ve said before, I sometimes struggle to raise Tripp,” the 21-year-old wrote on her blog. “However, he does not use slurs. On the most recent episode of ‘Life’s a Tripp,’ The Huffington Post is reporting that my son said the word ‘f-gg-t.’ This is not true.”

Although she said her son didn’t use that particular “f-word,” he did in fact say something inappropriate that she is not happy about.

“Let me be clear. I’m not proud of what he did say. Sadly, he used a different ‘f-word,’ ” she added. “Lifetime filmed over 12 months (on and off) and they caught a moment on film that would cause any parent to be red in the face.”

The single mother credited her son’s potty mouth to her family and friends who sometimes use colorful language in the presence of the youngster.

“Tripp is always surround by adults — around the campfires with cousins and their friends, at the shop with my dad and his snow machine buddies,” she wrote. “He’s apparently picked up some language that I’d prefer he not use. On national television or at home.”

In the blog post, Palin pointed out that although she is open about her opposition to gay marriage, she did not encourage her son to use a gay slur.

“I guess the temptation to label my three year old son is just too great for the lefty papers to resist,” she added.





Bristol Palin son Tripp Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: My Videos Tube

0 comments:

Post a Comment