Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Latest News

Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Latest News, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are clearly very much in love and want nothing but the best for baby Kimye.

But when it comes to the spotlight, the pregnant E! star tends to be more forthcoming about her personal life than her rapper beau.

"We live different lives, but I love being open," the 32-year-old mom-to-be told Fabulous magazine. "That's who I've always been and sharing so much of myself—I love that. That'll never change because that is who I am. It's more about gearing up to protect other people."

"I'm definitely more of a recluse since I was pregnant," she added. "But I haven't necessarily decided to hold myself back, it's just preparing myself for respecting the privacy of my child and my boyfriend."
Kim, of course, understands baby Kimye will grow up in the public eye. "It does worry me when I think about it, but at the same time my little sisters [Kylie and Kendall Jenner] have grown up so amazingly, with really good heads on their shoulders."

Another baby due in July that's going to garner a lot of attention? Prince William and Kate Middleton's little one, of course! When Kim was asked if she felt a connection to the royal mom-to-be, she answered candidly, "I just try not to pay attention to the comparisons. I just hope that anyone who is having a baby has a healthy pregnancy and enjoys it."

One part of pregnancy Kim is not enjoying? Dressing that baby bump! "I think I was trying to hide it for a while, but I'm still at the stage where nothing looks good, so I've found it really difficult to get dressed," she said. "I'm learning that stretchy is everything. Blazers and stretchy fabrics are going to be my new thing. Right now, there's not much that will fit."

And aside from motherhood and running an empire, what's on the horizon for this E! star? "I think Kim would be an amazing politician!" Khloé Kardashian Odom said.

"Really? You think?" Kim asked. "I don't know if it's my thing. I'm interested sometimes. I try to keep an eye on what's going on in the world. Sometimes when you're traveling a lot it's difficult, but I do try."
Is it too much to hope for a Kardashian-West 2016 ticket? The White House could use some leopard print.

Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Latest News Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: My Videos Tube

0 comments:

Post a Comment