Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Slade Smiley compares Vicki Gunvalson to Miss Piggy on Real Housewives of Orange COunty

Slade Smiley compares Vicki Gunvalson to Miss Piggy on Real Housewives of Orange COunty, The Real Housewives of Orange County” star Vicki Gunvalson was attacked on the eight season of the show, when Slade Smiley wanted to get revenge on her for calling him a dead-beat dad since she was dating Brooks Ayers at the time. He ended up comparing Vicki to Miss Piggy, something she was extremely hurt by.

During Monday’s episode of the show, Vicki revealed a brand new face, as she had plastic surgery done just two weeks before Briana gave birth and two weeks before she would be seeing the women. According to a new Wetpaint Entertainment report released on April 2, “The Real Housewives of Orange County” star Vicki Gunvalson didn’t get the surgery because of the hurtful comments made by Slade. She did it for herself.

You know what, it was hurtful, but I knew I shouldn’t have been on camera right away,” she confessed to Andy Cohen during a recent visit to “Watch What Happens Live.” “I was only a week or two right out of surgery, and I did it and it’s like, whatever. What was I going to do, hide? I couldn’t hide.” She also revealed that she was still sore and could barely move her jaw while doing her interviews.

But she knew that she had to go to Heather’s party to avoid any rumors. “You know what, if I did say that, Gretchen is going to kill me, so the answer is no, I didn’t do it because of Slade,” Vicki said. “At the end of the day, it hurt my feelings. It wasn't just Slade, there was a lot of people saying, ‘oh my nose is turned up, I look like miss piggy,’ and it made me self-conscious.”

Slade Smiley compares Vicki Gunvalson to Miss Piggy on Real Housewives of Orange COunty Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: My Videos Tube

0 comments:

Post a Comment