Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Melissa Rivers staged plastic surgery intervention

Melissa Rivers staged plastic surgery intervention, She is famous for her every changing face due to having more than 700 plastic surgery procedures.

And Joan Rivers' daughter Melissa has revealed on a chat show that she staged an intervention in an attempt to get her mother to stop going under the knife.

However the 44-year-old also explained on popular daytime show, Anderson, that her legendarily fast talking mother managed to talk her friends round.

Melissa said: 'At one point I start to think the risk outweighs the reward and I wanted my mom to know how I felt about it.

'I think I made myself fairly clear and I also found out that most of my friends are weak and she turned them very easily.'

And Joan then explained to presenter Anderson Cooper just how extreme her behaviour has been in her quest for surgically enhanced perfection, racking up an incredible 739 procedures

She said: 'Every weekend I just go in and I do something, no. I get a tenth one free. It's a little like coffee you just keep going.'

Amazingly the former Tonight Show guest host and writer said there was one time she was too afraid of going under the needle was when she was going to get a tattoo.

After Anderson asked if it was true she had celebrated her 78th birthday by going to a tattoo parlour, she explained how it turned into an hilarious debacle.

She said: 'I was getting very depressed. They bought me a birthday cake and they brought me a fireman along with it so they could put the candles out.

'So I have a friend, Margie Stern, and we said lets go and get tattoos. And we went to a tattoo parlor.

'Melissa wanted me to just put my home number, "If Lost, please call Betty White." She's my hot buddy.

'I ended up not getting it because they put you in a room with mirrors and I was putting it on my ass and I took a look and I just got so depressed. I said, 'Cover this right up,' but my friend got a tattoo.

'I'm very proud of her. Maybe my 79th, I'll put a recipe on, at this age what do you put on? You put a recipe?'
Witty Anderson then interjected that he had always fancied a tattoo, and the pair tentatively agreed to get one together on her next birthday.

Joan and Melissa's new show has already been making headlines, with the raconteur hilariously recorded getting stoned in a car park.
















Melissa Rivers staged plastic surgery intervention Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: My Videos Tube

0 comments:

Post a Comment