Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Carrie Underwood kids

Carrie Underwood kids, Carrie Underwood and her hockey player hubby Mike Fisher may be married for almost three years but they're not rushing to have little ones running around.

"I don't feel old enough to have kids. I know I am mature. But being responsible for another human?" the 30-year-old singer told Marie Claire.

Since shooting to fame in 2005 after winning "American Idol," Underwood has scored six Grammy awards and sold more than 15 million albums. But she admits the craziness of the spotlight can be overwhelming.

"At the beginning of my career, I used to have panic attacks. People were touching me, screaming - it made me really nervous. In public, I just get nervous," she said. "It's a physical reaction, feeling like the walls are closing in. The fans are great. It's not their fault. I don't ever want to come across as ungrateful. But on my end, it is hard for me to process. Because I am still just me."

But who exactly is Carrie Underwood? According to the "Blown Away" singer, she's "awkward," "a little closed" and not exactly what one would call a girly girl.

"I'm not a mushy person at all. We were never a huggy family. Or a 'let's talk it out' family. Technically I have siblings but they are quite a bit older than me - I was the accident - so I have the only-child syndrome going on," Underwood said.

"I'm a little more selfish, a little more independent, a little closed. I do wish I were softer. I wish I were able to form relationships better. But hey, I mean…I'm not a sociopath."

But she is a sports fan. This fall, Underwood will take over for fellow country singer Faith Hill, singing the opening theme for Sunday Night Football, "Waiting All Day for Sunday Night."

These days, Underwood seems to have it all. But if you asked her 18-year-old self, she wouldn't be surprised by it. She predicted it all in her high school yearbook.

"You were supposed to say what you would be doing in 10 years, and I said, 'I will be rich, famous, and married to a hot guy.' I guess I should have added a few more things," she said.

Carrie Underwood kids Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: My Videos Tube

0 comments:

Post a Comment