Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Courteney Cox divorce final

Courteney Cox divorce final, Former Hollywood couple Courteney Cox and David Arquette have finalized their divorce, reports TMZ.

Cox, 48, and Arquette, 41, announced their separation in October 2010 after 11 years of marriage. In June 2012, they filed divorce papers citing "irreconcilable differences.”

The two are parents to daughter Coco, almost 9, and have maintained a close relationship.

The “Cougar Town” actress told Ellen DeGeneres in January, "He's my best friend in the world. I love him."

"I don't recommend divorce in general," she added, "but he is my best friend and we've both grown and changed, and I think we both appreciate each other more."

Courteney Cox divorce final Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: My Videos Tube

0 comments:

Post a Comment