Wednesday, May 29, 2013

leann rimes 'depressed'

leann rimes 'depressed', In a candid new interview with Us Weekly, singer LeAnn Rimes reveals she was “stressed” and “depressed” when she checked into an in-patient facility last year. By taking some time to process the fallout from her affair with now husband Eddie Cibrian, she’s back on top, feeling “stronger” and “wiser” than ever!

"I went in and took care of myself because I was stressed, I was depressed and anxious, and I didn't know how to process everything," she explained, adding, "Going away was something I really needed to do."

It was a dark time for the former child star who was “feeling all these crazy emotions and feeling terrible about myself and was disgusted by myself, and thought I was pathetic.”

In addition to her treatment for anxiety, writing her latest album “Spitfire” helped her get it together. The 30-year-old said, "I think I opened up the can of worms for myself by writing this record. There were a lot of things I didn't even realize I was feeling... I needed to go somewhere and really process all of that stuff."

These days, she’s feeling optimistic. Rimes told the mag, "Sometimes it takes walking through those tough times to come out the other side stronger and wiser. I'm gonna make mistakes as I move on in life, but that's who we are, and I'm fortunate that I've grown a lot and I'm proud of who I am now... it's a good place to be.”

leann rimes 'depressed' Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: My Videos Tube

0 comments:

Post a Comment