Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Snooki losing weight after baby

Snooki losing weight after baby, Snooki's baby isn't even two weeks old yet and the Jersey Shore star is talking about her plans to lose the baby weight.

The 24-year-old MTV reality star tells People once her doctor gives her the clear to start working out, she plans to start working on reclaiming her pre-pregnancy body. "I gained 35 lbs., but I’ve already lost 10. I’ll bounce back,” the 4'9" first time mom says.

As is normal after giving birth, Snooki's doctor is recommending she wait several more before she starts working out. “I can’t really work out for six weeks, but then I’ll start hard-core training,” Snooki says.

The Jersey Shore star was close to 100 pounds before getting pregnant and she already has a plan getting back to her goal weight. “I’ll get a trainer or I’ll try a boot camp or go back to hot yoga.”

Snooki is breastfeeding which will also help her lose the remaining 25 pounds of baby weight faster than if she wasn't nursing Lorenzo.

Snooki losing weight after baby Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: My Videos Tube

0 comments:

Post a Comment