Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Mike tyson vegan

Mike tyson vegan, Since going vegan in early 2010, former heavyweight boxing champion Mike Tyson has become an unexpected champion of the plant-based diet. What was assumed by many as nothing more than a short-lived experiment, soon became a consistent way of life for the 46-year-old — and one he hasn't been shy about sharing publicly.

"I wanted a different life," he told ESPN several years ago. "I felt like I was dying. I had an incident in life where I lost my 4-year-old daughter in a tragic accident at home. I don’t know. I didn’t want to live anymore. So I said, that in order to go there, I had to change my life."

During last night's episode of her "Where Are They Now?" series for OWN, Oprah Winfrey caught up with Tyson to see how those changes have made a difference in his life.

“I’m not on drugs, I’m not out on the streets, I’m not in clubs,” he explains. “And, everything that I do now is just basically structured around the development of my life and my family.

“I lost weight, I dropped over a hundred pounds. I just felt like changing my life, doing something different. And so I became a vegan. Becoming a vegan, it gave me another opportunity to live a healthy life. I was just hard wheel, so congested from all the drugs and bad cocaine, and I couldn’t hardly breathe, high blood pressure, almost dying, and arthritis.

Mike tyson vegan Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: My Videos Tube

0 comments:

Post a Comment