Wednesday, May 15, 2013

James Franco movie 'sucks'

James Franco movie 'sucks', James Franco is comfortable mocking himself.The 35-year-old Hollywood heartthrob - who has starred in various spoof videos, some of were created by him to ridicule himself - is comfortable with people poking fun at him because he can laugh at himself.

Speaking in the special June comedy issue of GQ magazine, Franco mused: "My public persona is something that is only partially constructed by me, so if people want to mock that, it's fine. I mock it."

James - who was recently romantically linked to his 'Spring Breakers' co-star Ashley Benson - stars as an exaggerated version of himself in upcoming apocalyptic comedy 'This Is The End'.

He admits nothing was off limits and his past as the face of Gucci men's fragrances was especially mocked.

Franco added: "When I first read the script , the James Franco character was - I guess the only way to describe it is he was a lot douchier than the version that we came up with. I was the materialistic guy. They were really playing up the Gucci-modelling aspect of my life."

One role which is considered as James' most comical performance is in 2008's 'Pineapple Express', in which he plays drug dealer Saul Silver, and the actor revealed he is keen to return for a sequel of the successful flick.

He said: "As far as why 'Pineapple Express 2' has not been made for real, I don't know what the hold up is. I would do it, Danny McBride would do it, Seth Rogen would do it. I think Seth and Evan [Goldberg] just need a fire lit under their a***s."

James Franco movie 'sucks' Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: My Videos Tube

0 comments:

Post a Comment