Sunday, July 7, 2013

Jamie Lynn Sigler baby name

Jamie Lynn Sigler baby name, Jamie-Lynn Sigler says she wants to call her forthcoming new baby something “normal.”

The pregnant ex-Sopranos star and her baseball player fiancé Cutter Dykstra are expecting a baby boy in August.

But the couple will not be copying Kim Kardashian who called her baby North West, or Gwyneth Paltrow who named her daughter Apple.

“It will be a normal name. A real name,” Jamie-Lynn told TMZ when quizzed about her upcoming decision.

Jamie-Lynn and Cutter announced their engagement via Twitter in January after a year of dating, before revealing their baby news a month later.

The 32-year-old actress and her 23-year-old beau have admitted they are considering a few possible names for their tot.

“We have a couple of [baby] names we’re toying with,” she told People last month. “We’ll call him one name one week and one name another week. I think we have our favourite, but you never know. We could change our minds when we meet him.”

Jamie-Lynn said that the first few months of her pregnancy were “not fun” but she now feels “fantastic”.

She has also given in to her guilt-free cravings for McDonalds’s cheeseburgers.

“If I don't feel like doing anything, I won't,” she told Us Weekly. “If I feel like eating something I will. I haven't read a single pregnancy book or anything. I'm just letting it happen."

Jamie Lynn Sigler baby name Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: My Videos Tube

0 comments:

Post a Comment