Sunday, July 7, 2013

Matthew Perry addiction

Matthew Perry addiction, Matthew Perry says Vicodin made him feel 'better than ever' after a Jet Ski accident.

The former 'Friends' star, who battled a number of addictions during his 10-year stint on the sitcom, became reliant on the powerful painkiller after a doctor prescribed it to him for injuries he sustained from crashing in the water in 1997.

Matthew, who had two failed stints in rehab before getting clean, admits to People magazine that he already had a problem with booze at the time but when his doctor told him: ''Here, take this.' I did, and I felt better than I ever felt in my entire life. I had a big problem with pills and alcohol, and I couldn't stop.'

The 43-year-old actor is now 'in a really good place' and hopes to settle down and have children in the near future.

He said: 'I would love to start a family of my own. I think I'd make a great dad and I think shortly I would make a great husband.'

Matthew also admits acting is no longer as important to him as it used to be and he is instead focusing on having fun and enjoying life.

The 'Go On' star explained: 'People are always asking me, 'What's next?' There are a few entertainment things I'm discussing but honestly it's gone down in import for me.

'A year and a half ago I went to the doctor and was told, 'The new prescription for you? 'Go have fun.' Wow that's really freeing.'

Matthew Perry addiction Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: My Videos Tube

0 comments:

Post a Comment