Sunday, July 7, 2013

Usain bolt 2013

Usain bolt 2013, Usain Bolt, the Olympic gold medalist, is facing a threat towards his title as the fastest man in the world at the Diamond League 2013 meet.

American runner, Tyson Gay is making waves with his new times that could give him a leg up at the World Championship meet in Moscow this upcoming August. However, Usain Bolt is taking Saturday's Diamond League 2013 meet as an opportunity to weigh the competition.

With the world championships approaching, I need some top-class races, to find out where I'm at so as I can place myself in relation to the others and, most importantly, in relation to myself," Usain Bolt said reporters in Paris, NBC sports reports.

The Diamond League 2013 competition in Paris will not feature Tyson Gay nor fellow Jamaican, Yohan Blake. But the competition will still be stiff with Olympic medalists Warren Weir and Nickel Ashmeade.

Bolt will still also be competing against Gay's previous records. Beating Gay's time of 19.74 in the 200 meter race can secure title as the fastest man at least for a little while longer.

Regardless of the challenges and competition Gay poses, Bolt says he is not shaken.

"Everybody next to me in the finals [is challenging me]. You'll have the top eight guys there."

Usain bolt 2013 Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: My Videos Tube

0 comments:

Post a Comment