Monday, May 13, 2013

$120 egg sandwich

$120 egg sandwich, An Australian restaurant is offering a $120 sandwich with bacon and eggs for this week, according to reports.

The Sydney restaurant, 4Fourteen, is offering the breakfast roll as part of Bacon Week, reported The Telegraph in Australia.

The sandwich includes duck egg, smoked gourmet truss tomatoes, duck foie grass caviar, creme fraiche, shaved truffles, and cheddar.

"It's not something I ever thought I'd be doing but it will be interesting to see how many we'll sell," 4Fourteen head chef Carla Jones told the paper. "I reckon some people will buy it just to see what it's like. I'm not sure I'd eat it--I'm not that into truffles and stuff like that."

Bacon Week is run by Australian Pork to promote local meat processors, according to the Australian Broadcasting Corporation.


$120 egg sandwich Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: My Videos Tube

0 comments:

Post a Comment