Monday, May 13, 2013

Star Jones Oprah Interview Weight

Star Jones Oprah Interview Weight, Star Jones -- whose rapid weight loss played into her rocky exit from "The View" in 2006 -- denies she took an easy way out having gastric bypass surgery and without the changes, Jones was told she would have died.

"I'm still 300 pounds in my head some days," Jones told Oprah Winfrey in a taped episode airing Wednesday.

Jones admitted she was scared to disappoint people and ashamed that she wasn't able to control her weight.

"... I was an addict for all practical purposes, that I had never stuck to a real diet, that I'd never stuck to a real exercise program, and that when confronted by my doctor and the doctor said if you don't make changes, you will die. I had no choice." Jones said. "When you hear people say, oh, you took the easy way out, I would have longed for an easy way. It was not an easy way. It was this -- the hardest struggle of my whole entire life and I still struggle."

Jones responded to remarks by former co-host Barbara Walters that after the surgery, the show's audience couldn't relate to Jones anymore.

"I was hurt and upset initially," Jones said. "I'm so sorry that I placed a burden on my colleagues. I never asked them to lie."

Jones' appearance is part of a show on losing weight in the public eye. Valerie Bertinelli and Marie Osmond will also appear on Wednesday's show.

Star Jones Oprah Interview Weight Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: My Videos Tube

0 comments:

Post a Comment