Monday, May 13, 2013

How kelly Osbourne lost 50 pounds

How kelly Osbourne lost 50 pounds, Kelly Osbourne has shed a stunning 50 pounds over the past three years, and now weighs in at a slender 112 pounds after having once topped the scales at 160. So what's her secret?

”There is no secret," Osbourne, 25, tells Us. "It’s the old-fashioned way of making a commitment to yourself and waking up every day and doing it.”

MY DIET IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT NOW'

Once a size 14, the 5'3" Kelly is now a size 2, thanks to daily workouts and a complete overhaul of her diet.

“I don’t eat junk food," she says. "I don’t have it in my house anymore. I’m more inclined to go for a bag of carrots now than a bag of chips. I never thought I would turn into that girl, but I have!”

A self-proclaimed Ben & Jerry's addict, Kelly now prefers turkey burgers, salads and vegetables on her low-carb, sugar-free diet. "Compared to how I used to eat it's completely different," she says.

Osbourne, who was heavy most of her life, got in great shape while competing on Dance With the Stars in 2009, and used the experience as a platform to amp up her workouts and healthy eating program.

HOUR-LONG WEIGHT TRAINING SESSIONS

Kelly, once a proponent of the Bar Method (a combination of Pilates and ballet), now does hour-long weight-lifting sessions with a trainer three times a week, and runs 30 minutes on the treadmill the other four days of the week.

Getting fit has not only improved her appearance, but her outlook on life.


“I gained a level of confidence," says Osbourne. "It’s like this [defeated] feeling disappeared that I had carried around with me for so long, and finally I was like, forget it. It’s not what life’s about.”

How kelly Osbourne lost 50 pounds Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: My Videos Tube

0 comments:

Post a Comment