Monday, May 13, 2013

Star Jones Overweight

Star Jones Overweight, It's been nearly six years since Star Jones has been on "The View," but the lawyer and media personality made her return to the talk show Wednesday morning.

A lot has changed, but Barbara Walters, of course, wasted no time getting right to Jones' 2006 exit: "People keep saying to me, why did she leave, and why hasn't she been back in six years, and we have never discussed it," Walters said.

The veteran journalist started to recall "the truth" about Jones' leaving when Jones interrupted to ask, "Barbara, are we really going to go here? Do we care at this point, my sister? I honestly don't."


Well, as Walters points out, some people do.

Back in 2006, Jones' contract wasn't renewed "for various reasons," Walters went on. She recalls that Jones was told she could say whatever she wanted, and they had picked the date to reveal the news, "and instead, you surprised us on the air," Walters told Jones. "Why did you do that?" (In the summer of 2006,

"It was ugly. Everything around was ugly," Jones said. "It was a bad, emotional time. Nasty things were being said in the media. It was just not a good, emotional time. Barbara, I take real responsibility for my own behavior at all times, but I won't take responsibility if I have not made a decision I can live with. I made the decision, and wanted to go out on my own terms. I wanted to be able to control it, so I could walk back in here...and feel good about it."

Walters told her, "What we were trying to do then, was protect you," to which Joy Behar interjected, "we tried to protect you a lot, I think, when you were here." .

As they were clearing the air, Behar brought up Jones' 2003 gastric bypass surgery - and congratulating her, saying, "By the way, you're now a skinny b****."

Recalling Jones' significant weight loss, Behar says, "We were told, don't say it's a gastric bypass. Say it's Pilates and dieting, or whatever, portion control."

Jones denied that saying, "No, I said, don't talk about my private way I decided to lose weight. Because, when you all had private things, I did not discuss them."

Walters interjected, "But you did say that it was diet and Pilates. And really, because we loved you, we did lie."

But to Jones, the question was, "Why do you care? I look good."

It may sound as though things got a little testy on "The View" set, but Jones has tweeted that it was all in good fun.

Star Jones Overweight Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: My Videos Tube

0 comments:

Post a Comment