Monday, May 13, 2013

Drew carey overweight

Drew carey overweight, Drew Carey has been known as a loveable, teddy-bear type as far back as his long-running sitcom The Drew Carey Show. But, he says, being big was a burden – and he had to make a change.

"It sucks being fat, you know," Carey, 52, said Wednesday at the CBS, Showtime and The CW TCA Party in Beverly Hills. "I was diabetic with Type-2 diabetes.”

Not anymore. After Carey embarked on a strict regime, shaving his diet of carbohydrates and hitting the gym religiously, he dropped 80 lbs. since January and says, "I'm not diabetic anymore. No medication needed."

No carbs," Carey says. "I have cheated a couple times, but basically no carbs, not even a cracker. No bread at all. No pizza, nothing. No corn, no beans, no starches of any kind. Egg whites in the morning or like, Greek yogurt, cut some fruit."

He snacks on fruit, and for dinner he’ll have grilled chicken and steamed vegetables and water. "I don't drink anything but water," he says. "No coffee, no tea, no soda."
Hitting the Gym
Equally important, he says, is keeping up his workouts. His secret: "Lots of cardio. About 45 minutes of cardio, at least 45 minutes of cardio. I've been kind of lazy like lately, so I'm not doing it 6 days a week, but I will be for this next month."

All this discipline has gotten Carey from a size 44 pants to a 33-34, with his goal to lose another 10 lbs. and shrink to a size 32.

"I like being skinny," says Carey. "I was sick of being fat on the camera. Really, I just got sick of it. Once I started losing weight, again, like once I started dropping a couple pant sizes, then it was easy 'cause once you see the results, then you don't wanna stop."

Drew carey overweight Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: My Videos Tube

0 comments:

Post a Comment