Monday, May 13, 2013

Rodman Jenner sisters

Rodman Jenner sisters, As E! Online notes, Kendall and Kylie Jenner were at the Brea Mall on Saturday to debut their summer collection for the clothing line. Afterwards, Kendall posted a photo on her Instagram page that showed Rodman shaking hands with the Jenner sisters.

"lol surprise!" Kendall Jenner wrote. "Dennis Rodman everybody." When not meeting the Jenner sisters, Rodman has been busy. He recently called out President Barack Obama over the president's failure to free Kenneth Bae, and American who is being held prisoner in North Korea.

"I'm gonna try and get the guy out," Rodman told TMZ. "It's gonna be difficult. We got a black president [who] can't even go talk to [Jong-un] ... Obama can't do s**t, I don't know why he won't go talk to him."

Rodman first got involved in diplomacy after traveling to North Korea as part of the HBO series "Vice." At the time, Rodman said he wanted to meet Korean leader Kim Jong Un. The NBA legend then returned and called Kim a new pal.

"No, I'm not apologiz[ing] for him," Rodman told "This Week" with George Stephanopoulos. "You know, he's a good guy to me. Guess what? He's my friend. I don't condone what he does ... [but] as a person to person -- he's my friend."
Earlier this month, a Seattle Times writer named Thanh Tan challenged Rodman's friendship with the Korean leader, asking Rodman to call for Bae's release from jail. The "Celebrity Apprentice" star did just that in a tweet earlier this month.

"I'm calling on the Supreme Leader of North Korea or as I call him "Kim", to do me a solid and cut Kenneth Bae loose," Rodman tweeted.

After visiting the Jenner sisters, Rodman apparently plans to return to North Korea, perhaps as soon as this summer. But his last visit did not go over so well with the American government.

"Instead of spending money on celebrity sporting events to entertain the elites of that country, the North Korean regime should focus on the well-being of its own people who have been starved, imprisoned, and denied their human rights," White House spokesman Jay Carney said shortly after Rodman's first trip, per Wall Street Journal.

There is no word yet on what the Kardashians think of Rodman meeting the Jenner sisters. However, Kim Kardashian praised their younger siblings in an interview with Fabulous Magazine this week.

"It does worry me when I think about it," she said of her upcoming child's life in the spotlight. "But, at the same time, my little sisters have grown up so amazingly, with really good heads on their shoulders."

Rodman Jenner sisters Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: My Videos Tube

0 comments:

Post a Comment