Sunday, June 2, 2013

Denise Richards breast implants at age 19

Denise Richards breast implants at age 19, After several botched boob jobs, Denise Richards is opening up about what she went through when she got her first breast augmentation at age 19.

Denise says that she rushed to get her boobs done after her roommate recommended the procedure to her. Because she didn't research her doctor, she ended up with a size too big and was extremely unhappy. Denise says:
"When I was 19, a doctor put in bigger implants than what I'd asked for. I was in such a hurry to get them that I didn't research my doctor."

When asked why she didn't sue, she explains:
"I felt very vulnerable. I was getting ready to film Wild Things and I didn't want to get into a lawsuit with some plastic surgeon.

It wasn't right what the doctor did, but it is what it is. This is the size I wanted them to look at 19. There is a long investment with breast implants.They are not going to last a lifetime and things can go wrong. I'm happy with them now, but that could change."

So glad you could open and share your experience, Denise. Hopefully, other women will learn to research their plastic surgeons before going under the knife. Even though it's a common procedure, it's still a serious one. It might be wise to think twice before altering your body in such an extreme manner.

Denise Richards breast implants at age 19 Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: My Videos Tube

0 comments:

Post a Comment