Sunday, June 2, 2013

Sharon osbourne facelift

Sharon osbourne facelift, This has been a year of serious decision-making for Sharon Osbourne.  Not only did she undergo a double mastectomy after a genome test revealed she had a "whole shopping list" of health problems – including "the breast cancer gene" – but she also chose to give up plastic surgery.

"No more, because I have been looking at pictures of myself recently since I started to lose weight," the new grandma said on Monday's episode of The Talk. "And in a lot of shots, my face looks plastic and at certain angles I was like, 'Oh, dear. Oh, I should never have done that. Oh, that's a bad one.' So I'm like, 'No more. No more abuse.' "

She also made the decision because of the serious trouble she's experienced with her breast implants.
One of them had burst, and all of it had gone into the wall of my stomach," Osbourne, 60, says. "And one breast was different than the other."

Osbourne says because one of her breasts was in such bad shape and because of the results of the genome test, she and her doctor decided on the double mastectomy.

"I wasn't diagnosed with cancer, but I had the gene and one of my breasts was in a really bad state because of the implant," she said, adding as a word of advice, "never have [implants] by the way."

Of her eventual double mastectomy, she explains that she did undergo reconstructive surgery after the operation.

Sharon osbourne facelift Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: My Videos Tube

0 comments:

Post a Comment