Sunday, June 2, 2013

Jamie lee curtis liposuction

Jamie lee curtis liposuction, Jamie Lee Curtis broke an unwritten Hollywood rule yesterday by saying that the movie industry's "nip-and-tuck" culture of eternal youth did not work.

Once addicted to painkillers after cosmetic surgery, she said that for her, going under the knife, liposuction and anti-wrinkle injections were a complete waste of time.

"I've done it all. I've had a little plastic surgery. I've had a little lipo. I've had a little Botox. And you know what? None of it works. None of it."

The 43-year-old, whose physique as the shapely instructor in Perfect was partly responsible for the 1980s aerobics craze, said: "The more I like me, the less I want to pretend to be other people."

For a decade she had been pictured "in some leotard with my breasts hanging out". She added: "I think there's a point where you become a caricature of yourself."

In an age when screen divas often use their clout to stop unflattering photographs appearing in magazines, she has done exactly the opposite.

She posed for the American magazine More in nothing but a sports bra and knickers, without even a smudge of eye-liner.

She insisted that the photographer shoot her with no make-up, no manicure, no professional hairdo, no diamonds and no couture.

The star, who bared her breasts in Trading Places and performed a raunchy striptease in True Lies, cracked that the write-up should be headlined: "True thighs."

Curtis said: "Ten years ago, before anybody did that, I had fat taken from underneath my eyes because I was on a movie and I was puffy. I remember the cameraman saying: 'I can't shoot her now'. I remember being mortified."
She added: "And yet, you know what? Nobody tells you if you take fat from your body in one place, it comes back in another place. All of these 'bettering' experiences are not without risk. And there is this illusion that once you do it, then you'll be fine. And that's just horseshit. I looked worse."

Her use of Botox, a muscle-freezing treatment for reducing crow's-feet and frown lines, is commonplace in a youth-obsessed Hollywood where there is a dearth of good roles for women over 28.

Its effect is said to be obvious on the faces of celebrities whose faces seem incredibly smooth and flawless, or disturbingly blank. Cher, Cliff Richard, Celine Dion, Madonna, Patsy Kensit, Kylie Minogue and Liz Hurley are all rumoured to have had the injections.

Curtis is the wife of Lord Hayden-Guest - the film maker Christopher Guest who made the cult rock satire Spinal Tap and the recent hit Best in Show.

She said: "There's a reality to the way I look without my clothes on. I don't have great thighs. I have very big breasts and a soft, fatty little tummy. And I've got back fat."

The actress, the daughter of Tony Curtis and Janet Leigh (remembered for the shower scene in Psycho), said that people assumed that she was forever "walking around in little spaghetti-strap dresses".

She said: "It's insidious - Glam Jamie, the Perfect Jamie, the great figure, blah, blah, blah. I don't want the unsuspecting 40-year-old women of the world to think that I've got it going on. It's such a fraud. And I'm the one perpetuating it."

The myth of the perfect Jamie was something she had "actively participated in and profited from".
Curtis said that the worry line between her eyebrows was earned the hard way, and she wanted it to show. "Demystifying has been a real goal for me. For myself, as well as on a public level."

She said: "I'm trying hard to take the veil off the fraud, to be real, to start with me. In the recovery programme I'm in (for addiction problems), they talk about peeling an onion, exposing more layers."

Curtis, who recently earned good reviews for her film The Tailor of Panama with Pierce Brosnan, said: "Now I'm sitting here on my high hill, debunking the very foundation that I sit on."

She added: "Don't think I'm not afraid of it. I'm not financially independent enough that I don't rely on outside income still. But it's just money. It isn't love."

She also earns millions of dollars for her children's books, the fifth of which, I'm Gonna Like Me: Letting Off a Little Self-Esteem, is published next month.

Curtis, who has just made Daddy and Them with Billy Bob Thornton, added that from now on "I'm going to look the way God intends me to look . . . with a little help from Manolo Blahnik".

Jamie lee curtis liposuction Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: My Videos Tube

0 comments:

Post a Comment