Sunday, June 2, 2013

Tori spelling regrets breast implants

Tori spelling regrets breast implants, Big breasts are a big problem. At least that's what Tori Spelling believes.

In an interview with "Good Morning America," the 38-year-old pregnant actress reveals that as a mom, her biggest regret is getting breast implants when she was younger.

"Well I got my boobs done in my early 20's and if I had known it would or could possibly impact production of milk, I would never had had them done," she said.

Spelling is pregnant with her third child with husband Dean McDermott and says playing mom is her favorite job of all.

"I love being a mom. I am on my third baby. We want to have more," she said. "That's my role … these don't matter."

While Spelling regrets getting implants, actress Denise Richards has revealed that she is finally happy with hers after undergoing a third surgery to correct previous botched jobs.

"When I was 19, a doctor put in bigger implants than what I asked for. I was in such a hurry to get them that I didn't research my doctor," the now 40-year-old told Us Weekly. "I just thought because they're a plastic surgeon, they must be good."

After undergoing a second surgery with a different surgeon in order to correct the first one, Richards said that she ended up with even larger implants than the pair she had before.

"I felt very vulnerable," she told the magazine. "I was getting ready to film [1998's] 'Wild Things,' and I didn't want to get into a lawsuit with some plastic surgeon. It wasn't right what the doctor did, but it is what it is."

Now after three surgeries, Richards said she is finally content with the way her breasts look — for now.

"This is the size I wanted them to look at 19! There's a long investment with breast implants. They're not going to last a lifetime and things can go wrong. I'm happy with them now, but in a year that could change."


Tori spelling regrets breast implants Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: My Videos Tube

0 comments:

Post a Comment