Sunday, June 2, 2013

Heather Morris breast implants

Heather Morris breast implants, Glee's Heather Morris has finally come clean about the mysterious case of her boobs suddenly expanding and then suddenly shrinking in the space of just a few months.

The 24-year-old angrily denied suggestions she'd had surgery last year, telling American Cheerleader Magazine that her perkier chest was thanks to better bras.

But now she's admitted to Fitness magazine that she did have a boob job after all ...but pretty soon she realised she hated the upsize, so she had them taken out again.

“Implants were something I thought I wanted when I was younger, and now I don't,” Heather explained.

“It was hard being active with them, because my chest was always sore. It hurt a lot, and I didn't like being in pain - so they had to go!”

At least the girl knows what she wants, but damn that's a pretty painful way to discover it.

Heather Morris breast implants Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: My Videos Tube

0 comments:

Post a Comment