Sunday, June 2, 2013

Kenny Rogers eyelid lift regret

Kenny Rogers eyelid lift regret, 70-year Kenny tells the National Enquirer that he felt pressure to look young after marrying a younger woman, Wanda Miller, 41, in 1997.

“I’m the plastic surgery king. I’m a bionic man! Every part of my body has been scooped or something at one time.”
“I kind of wish I hadn’t done it. Looking back at some pictures of myself, my eyes were a lot warmer than they are now, and I miss that. “

“They have settled in a lot and they’re not as bad as they were right after surgery.”
He adds, “I didn’t want to be an old man with this young girl. I didn’t want to look like an old man. As you go through life, you make choices. Some are good, some are bad.”

Kenny has most likely had a facelift, blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery) as well as a browlift and probably uses Botox injections as well.

On his blog, plastic surgeon Dr. Anthony Youn gave Kenny a thumbs up on his appearance, saying, “I believe he’s had upper and lower eyelid lifts (blepharoplasty) performed, making his eyes look wide open. It’s a good job, since it doesn’t make him look too effeminate, like some men who appear to have had work done.”

Indeed, Kenny has had more than one surgery on his eyes, as his initial surgery left him uncomfortable. Make Me Heal has previously reported on Kenny Rogers’ bad plastic surgery, and reported his wish to correct his appearance. (See Make Me Heal’s story on bad male plastic surgery).

The Gambler has previously said, “Last year [2005] I had so many lines coming in at the side of my eyes up here. So I went in and got my eyes done, and I’m not happy about it. (The surgeon) is going to go in and fix that for me.
They’re too tight around the eyelids for me. It drives me crazy. I wake up in the morning, and Wanda says, “You look great.” But I know what I want to look like. If we can fix that, then I’ll be glad I did it. If we can’t fix it, I’ll regret it or get used to it. ”

It’s always important to know the consequences of plastic surgery and never go overboard. It’s unfortunate that Kenny Rogers learned his lesson too late.

Kenny Rogers eyelid lift regret Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: My Videos Tube

0 comments:

Post a Comment